OK, this one’s hard!
- Life of Pi – Yann Martel. I remember loving it, but I can’t remember the story that well, I think I need to read it again!
- The Millennium Trilogy – Stieg Larsson. I jumped on the bandwagon and read these this Summer, it’s not my normal style but I really enjoyed them
- Anything by Danny Wallace. One of the few authors who makes me laugh out loud
- The “Merde” series by Paul Clarke. Reminds me of living in a foreign country
- Nothing for Ungood – John Madison. Reminds me of all the things I hated about living in Germany
- Anything by Marian Keyes. Funny and emotional at the same time
I think that’ll do for tonight. I’m probably missing out really obvious ones I’ll think of tomorrow but I read so much it’s hard to remember them!